Laundry Room Design Ideas
Why a mudroom?
- Makes your laundry space user-friendly and efficient
- A space dedicated to taking off dirty shoes and clothes so the rest of your house stays spick and span
- Endless ways to transform the space into what works best for you
Necessities in a mudroom
- Detergent bottles and dryer sheet boxes can be a major eyesore- adding storage is practical and will declutter the space
- Forget the coat closet-with this newly renovated space just add some hooks and you’re good to go
- Whether your kids are kicking off their muddy cleats or removing pads from a sweaty game, a bench is the perfect spot for them to ditch their smelly gear where it can easily be washed
Keeping the space bright and open
We love laundry spaces that are kept crisp and clean. Color can be added back in the space through decorations and vibrant baskets. Check out these inexpensive and adorable laundry room wall art pieces.